Cookies are small text files sent to the Internet user's device via a website that the user visits.
The consent to the placement of cookies is usually expressed by default through the settings of the web browser. The level of protection against cookies can be set in your web browser - until cookies are completely blocked. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may also prevent some functions, e.g. blocking cookies may cause incorrect operation of the website www.teskosteel.com.pl.
The following pages contain instructions for managing cookies in the selected browser:
• Mozilla Firefox - http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka
• Microsoft Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
• Google Chrome - http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
• Opera - https://help.opera.com/pl/latest/web-preferences/
• Safari - https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Browser settings apply to one specific device. Therefore, if the user uses more end devices, it is necessary to adjust the settings on each of them separately. Due to the large variety of browsers used and versions used, there may be some differences in the way they are set, which would prevent the installation of cookies. More detailed information in this area can be found most often on the website of the browser manufacturer. Usually information about cookies can be found in the "Tools" or "Options" menu, also in web browsers, which have not been mentioned above.